Preschool Program Information
registration For the 2024-25 school year opens march 1!
Registration link will appear on this page on March 1. Registration is by lottery; all registrations received by 11:59pm on March 22 will be included in the lottery. Thereafter registration will remain open for any remaining seats.
We are holding registration events with the district family advocates and interpreters to assist families in completing registrations and applying for financial aid.
|Tuesday, February 27
|The Landings of Lexington (community room)
|Wednesday, February 28
|Centennial Square (community room)
|Monday, March 4
|Centerville Elementary (preschool rooms)
While you wait, make an appointment for your child's Early Childhood Screening! Screening is required of all incoming preschoolers, and can take place any time after your child turns 3. See link in registration checklist below.
Looking to register for the remainder of this year?
Please contact us at 763-792-6120 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any remaining seats.
Checklist for Applying to Centennial Preschool
Before your contract is approved (bolded items apply to all students):
- Review the program brochure.
- Get answers to specific questions by reading the FAQ below or the family handbook.
- Submit a registration in the Eleyo system.
- Send tax forms to apply for financial aid, if needed. Mail to Centennial Preschool, 575 Birch St, Lino Lakes, MN 55014. Your contract will not be approved unless/until we have confirmed your tuition rate.
- Make an appointment for Early Childhood Screening if your child is not already screened. Screening is required of all district preschoolers.
- If your child has an IEP or other special education service plan, please contact the Early Childhood Special Education program at 763-792-6140 or email@example.com for assistance.
If your contract is approved:
- Read your welcome email (upon contract approval).
- Complete an online enrollment with the district via Infinite Campus.
- Watch for email (July or later) with instructions to activate a Parent Portal account if you do not already have one.
- Apply for educational benefits if eligible, via Parent Portal or here.
- Establish sibling care or before/after care, if needed. Review your classroom-specific welcome information (August), including drop-off/pick-up procedures.
- Make your September tuition payment on or before August 15 (or by the due date, if starting after the first day of school).
- Students will not be able to attend class until all applicable items on the checklist have been completed, regardless of the date of your contract approval.
Virtual Open House
For those who missed the virtual open house/information night, you may download the presentation slides here.
If you would like to tour a classroom, please email us to schedule a visit. Availability is limited to school days/hours.
- What is Centennial Preschool?
- When can I register my child for Centennial Preschool?
- How do I register for Centennial Preschool?
- I’ve submitted an online registration and have received an email confirmation saying it is pending. When will my child’s pending contract be reviewed/approved?
- After my child is placed in a class, when will I receive additional information about starting school in the fall?
- Can my child attend Centennial Preschool if we don’t live in the Centennial School District?
- How much does Centennial Preschool cost?
- Do you offer any discounts or scholarships?
- Does Centennial Preschool offer transportation to and from school?
- What are the schedule choices for Centennial Preschool?
- Does Centennial Preschool follow the Centennial School District calendar?
- Can I sign my child up for care before and/or after preschool?
- Does Centennial Preschool use a curriculum?
- How does Centennial Preschool measure student progress?
- How many numbers and letters will my child learn in preschool?
- My child is academically advanced for his/her age. How will the teacher support his/her learning?
- Will my child be doing worksheets in Centennial Preschool?
- Does Centennial Preschool provide lunch and snack for full-day students?
- Is Centennial Preschool Parent Aware rated?
- Does my child need to have completed an Early Childhood Screening in order to participate in Centennial Preschool?
- What is the ratio of teachers to students and who will be teaching my child each day?
- What happens when school isn't in session? Is Centennial Preschool open?